|Type||Non IEEE Members - Fees||IEEE Members - Fees|
|International Authors/Participants||USD 300||USD 250|
|International Student Authors/Participants||USD 250||USD 200|
|Local Authors/Participants||USD 125 / (BDT 10,400)*||USD 100 / (BDT 8,300)*|
|Local Student Authors/Participants||USD 100 / (BDT 8,300)*||USD 80 / (BDT 6,600)*|
*Local authors/participants can deposit Registration Fees in Equivalent BDT (amount shown is without bank charge) directly to IEEE R10 HTC account.
- A paper will appear in the proceedings if at least one of the authors of accepted paper registers.
- Presenting the accepted paper is a prerequisite for appearing it in the IEEE Xplore.
- ONE registration (either regular rate or student rate) can cover only ONE conference paper. For each additional paper, USD 50 will be required.
- The above rates are applicable up to the registration deadline only (November
- 20% increased rate will be applicable after registration deadline (November
- Registration fee includes conference kit, proceedings, one conference dinner, two lunches, refreshment breaks (snacks, coffee, tea), access to all sessions.
- Where applicable, proof of full time student status and IEEE membership status need to be submitted.
- Authors whose paper has extra pages (beyond the page limit of 4 pages) must take prior approval from Conference Committee to get the waiver of additional fees of USD 25 per page up to maximum additional 4 pages. Please send an email to email@example.com with a subject line: [Paer ID 21xxx] Additional page charge waiver request.
- All authors should attach the scanned copy of the proof of payment during Online Registration.
- Bank cheque will not be accepted in any circumstance.
- Any type of transfer charge/bank fees/handling fees should be borne by the authors/participants.
Registration fee payment methods are described below.
Instructions for Registration
- Please check different categories of registration and determine the category suitable for you.
- Select suitable mode of payment, complete the payment and collect necessary payment receipt.
- During Online Registration you need to attach scanned copy of Supporting Documents.
- Proof of category of registration (e.g. full-time studentship status, IEEE membership, copy of photo ID (if necessary for identifying the country of the registered participant (e.g. institutional/organizational ID or identification page(s) of passport)
- Proof of payment (e.g. Pay Order, Cash Deposit-Slip or slip of Wired Transfer showing the code)
Mode of Payment:
For authors residing outside of Bangladesh, the registration fee is payable preferably through any kind of wire transfer (e.g., Western Union/MoneyGram/PayPal/Xpress Money/TransFast /IME) which will directly remit the value in US dollar to the given IEEE R10 HTC Account. They may pay the registration fee using credit card which will require necessary commissions for the service provider in addition to the registration fees (please enquire with your service provider for commission which may be up to 5%).
The registration fee MUST be paid to the following Bank Account:
Name of the Account: IEEE R10 HTC
Bank Account or IBAN #: 04404-02000705
Bank ABA Number: 200270522
SWIFT Code: BSONBDDHLOD
Name of the Bank: Sonali Bank Limited
Name of the Branch: BUET Branch, Palashi
Bank Email: brbuet@
Bank Phone: 880-2-9660514
For authors residing in Bangladesh, the registration fee is payable through Pay Order or Direct, Online Deposit or Account Transfer to the given IEEE R10 HTC account or Bkash/Rocket(through the payment portal) etc. The Pay Order should be in favour of “IEEE R10 HTC, A/C No. 04404-02000705, Sonali Bank Limited, BUET Branch, Dhaka-1000, BANGLADESH” and should be sent by EMS/Registered Courier addressed to “Chair, IEEE Bangladesh Section, Level 2, Department of EEE, ECE Building, BUET, Dhaka-1205, BANGLADESH”.
The REGISTRATION process SHOULD be completed through author’s PROCONF portal.
Make Online Payment through the link below:
Partial Travel Grants:
A large number of Partial Travel Grants are available ranging from 50 USD to 300 USD. Interested authors need to send e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with a subject “Travel Grant Application” during the paper submission. Decision on partial travel grant will be notified at the time of notification of acceptance.
We have received unexpectedly large number of applications.
The winners of the Travel Grants have been already notified through their emails.