Oral Presentation Guidelines
• The duration of a presentation slot is 15 minutes. You will have 12 minutes for the presentation itself and 3 minutes for questions from the audience.
• An LCD projector and computer will be available in the session room for regular presentations.
• Presenter of the papers are requested to be present in the room at least 10 minutes before the start of their session and introduce themselves to the session chair.
• A volunteer will be available in case you need technical assistance.
• Please load your presentation file into the assigned computer in the lecture room during the break before the session begins and make sure it displays properly.
• In order to avoid software compatibility problems (MS Powerpoint), speakers are advised to embed all fonts in the Powerpoint file and bring a backup PDF-version of the presentation.
Poster Presentation Guidelines
• It is essential that your poster is put up just before the session and removed immediately after it has ended.
• The presenter is expected to be stationed by his/her poster and answer questions from the audience.
• Poster size should be A3 Portrait.
• Poster locations will be marked using the corresponding paper ID.
• Pins/adhesive will be provided to mount the posters.
All presented papers will be submitted to IEEE for inclusion in IEEEXplore without labeling the papers how they were presented.