Instructions for Camera Ready Submission
Authors are requested to check formatting of the paper prior to final submission. The PDF file must be IEEE Xplore compliant. A paper will appear in the proceedings if at least one of the authors of accepted paper registers before the registration deadline. Presenting the accepted paper is a prerequisite for submission to IEEE Xplore. IEEE reserves the right to exclude an accepted paper from inclusion in IEEE Xplore if it is not presented at the conference. Please follow the following steps to finalize the camera ready version of your paper:
Step 1: Final Paper Preparation
Prepare the final version of your paper following the IEEE double-column format available at
Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceeding
Please try to address reviewers’ comments in the revised paper.
Do not add any page numbering, header or footer. Similar to the initial submission, following criteria must be followed
• Paper length: Maximum 4 pages including all figures, tables, and references
• Allowable file size: 2 MB
• Paper Size: US Letter or A4
• At this stage, the authors should include their names, affiliations, postal addresses, and email addresses in the paper.
• Plagiarism and Multiple Submissions: IEEE R10 HTC 2017 will strictly follow IEEE policies for plagiarism and multiple submissions.
Step 2: IEEE Xplore Compatibility of PDF File
The PDF file of the paper must be IEEE Xplore compliant. Please use IEEE PDF eXpress to check if your PDF file is IEEE Xplore-compliant. Note that you need to embed all fonts in your PDF file and type 3 fonts are not allowed. Please along with IEEE PDF eXpress compliant pdf file preserve a copy of the compliance message from PDF eXpress which needs to be uploaded with the paper.
Please visit IEEE PDF eXpress® Login Page and use Conference ID: 42524x
Step 3: Copyright Submission
Way 1(Recommended):To Submit IEEE e-Copyright Form (eCF), please login into IEEE R10 HTC Online Paper Submission System and click on e-Copyright Form and follow the steps to download e-Copyright Form. The title and authors in the eCF must match exactly with IEEE R10 HTC Online Paper Submission System. Authors will be redirected to IEEE eCF site to submit the copyright form. Click on the Submit IEEE Copyright Form link (which initiates eCF). Please read instructions carefully. Submit IEEE eCF for each paper separately. After filling out the IEEE copyright form on eCF site, authors need to download the form and upload it into IEEE R10 HTC. Online Paper Submission System.
Step 4: Camera Ready Submission
Login to IEEE R10 HTC Online Paper Submission System, click on Camera Ready Submission, follow the step to submit Camera Ready Submission and upload the following in a zip folder at your paper entry page:
• The PDF eXpress-passed compliant camera-ready pdf copy of your paper.
• A copy of the compliance message from PDF eXpress.
• PDF of submitted IEEE eCF.
• A separate pdf file, namely Response (if necessary as per reviewers’ comments).
- Please check different categories of registration and determine the category suitable for you.
- Select suitable mode of payment, complete the payment and collect necessary payment receipt.
- During online registration you need to attach scanned copy of Supporting Documents:
- Proof of category of registration (e.g. full-time studentship status, IEEE membership, copy of photo ID (if necessary for identifying the country of the registered participant (e.g. institutional/organizational ID or passport))
- Proof of payment (e.g. Pay Order, Cash Deposit-Slip or slip of Wired Transfer showing the code)
Step 5: Registration
Please check registration details at Registration and do your registration in order to attend the IEEE R10 HTC.
Step 6: Paper Presentation
Please prepare your presentation as per the instruction . For international authors, please check visa process, travel and accommodation details to be updated in our website .
All presented papers will be submitted to IEEE for inclusion in IEEEXplore without labeling the papers how they were presented.