For online paper submission, please visit Online Paper Submission
(Please note that the review process is double-blind and thus initial paper submission must be “author blind” i.e., authors SHOULD NOT include their names, affiliations, postal addresses, and email addresses in the paper).
Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit original papers (4 page pdf version following IEEE double-column template) to IEEE R10 HTC 2017 through our Online Paper Submission System. All submitted papers should contain original, unpublished results, experimental or theoretical.
A paper will appear in the proceedings if at least one of the authors of accepted paper registers before the registration deadline. Presenting the accepted paper is a prerequisite for submission to IEEE Xplore.
Submitted papers should satisfy the criteria listed below and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
- Paper template: The paper submission template (IEEE double-column) can be found at: Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceeding
- Paper length: Maximum 4 pages including all figures, tables, and references (for extra pages, page charges may apply: please check registration page)
- Allowable file size: 2 MB
- Paper submission: Submit your paper (pdf version only) through our online paper submission system.
- PDF file must be IEEE Xplore compliant
Please visit IEEE PDF eXpress® Login Page and use Conference ID: 42524x
- Paper Size: US Letter or A4
- Fonts: Embed all fonts in your PDF file. Type 3 fonts are not allowed.
- File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
- At this stage, the authors SHOULD NOT include their names, affiliations, postal addresses, and email addresses in the paper.
- Plagiarism and Multiple Submissions: IEEE R10 HTC 2017 will strictly follow IEEE policies for plagiarism and multiple submissions.