For online paper submission, please visit Online Paper Submission
Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit original papers (4 page pdf version following IEEE double-column template) to IEEE R10 HTC 2017 through our Online Paper Submission System. All submitted papers should contain original, unpublished results, experimental or theoretical.
A paper will appear in the proceedings if at least one of the authors of accepted paper registers before the registration deadline. Presenting the accepted paper is a prerequisite for submission to IEEE Xplore.
Submitted papers should satisfy the criteria listed below and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere.
• Paper template: The paper submission template (IEEE double-column) can be found at: Manuscript Templates for Conference Proceeding
• Paper length: Maximum 4 pages including all figures, tables, and references
• Allowable file size: 2 MB
• Paper submission: Submit your paper (pdf version only) through our online paper submission system.
• PDF file must be IEEE Xplore compliant
• Paper Size: US Letter or A4
• Fonts: Embed all fonts in your PDF file. Type 3 fonts are not allowed.
• File Format: Adobe PDF (.pdf)
• At this stage, the authors SHOULD NOT include their names, affiliations, postal addresses, and email addresses in the paper.
• Plagiarism and Multiple Submissions: IEEE R10 HTC 2017 will strictly follow IEEE policies for plagiarism and multiple submissions.